|Internet Explorer and Groupwise 8 Webaccess|
Issues:Blank Page with Internet Explorer and GroupWise WebAccess
Unable to login to GroupWise WebAccess using Internet Explorer
Blank page after logging in to GroupWise WebAccess
Login page shows but unable to see mailbox contents in GroupWise WebAccess using Internet Explorer
Unable to send email or add attachments
Use Compatibility Mode while using Internet Explorer with GroupWise WebAccess1) Launch Internet Explorer for the desktop.
2) Click on Tools and then click Compatibility View settings.
3) In the Compatibility View settings box, add in nps.k12.va.us, and then click Add.
4) Make sure that Include updated website lists from Microsoft and Display intranet sites in Compatibility View are checked.
5) Click Close and close Internet Explorer.
6) Re-launch Internet Explorer and verify that you have no issues with Groupwise Webaccess.
|Contact the Help Desk - (757) 628-3900|